Sunday, July 29, 2007

MP Logo

6 months ago, I was asked to design a logo for my father's company. It is a small company which produce a variety of clothes for the main market in Russia. The name of the company is Minh Phuong so that the logo is MP for abbreviation. I have posted my final design and the background of why I chose that design, you can access this site to see my logo design http://s3131700.blogspot.com/

2 weeks ago, I was asked to design a small card based on the original logo which you can see above. This new card will be attached to jean short products rather than other ones.

Following is my final design card which now has been in mass production as you can see.




There is a little change in my design for this new card. Rather than populate the whole design with the black horizontal lines, I have limited the amount of the lines to give more blank space or negative space for the whole design to the top and the bottom.

The whole theme color still remains as the original.

No comments: