Friday, August 24, 2007

My Safe-Sex Poster

This is my accomplished poster which is to encourage people to wear condoms to have safe sex as well as protect themselves from dangerous disease: AIDS

The work was done in Illustrator which is a great tool for creating vector-based images.


The main artwork was first sketched out on a paper, then be scanned and imported to Illustrator. After that, the pen and brush tool were used to manually trace the outline of the artwork. Finally, colors were filled for each objects in the main artwork.


I have applied the closure concept in gestalt to the main text to make the whole design look more interesting as well as to get attention from viewers when thier eyes continue observing the remaining of the poster after the main artwork at the center.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am pema rinzin in Bhutan. I very much like your poster. I am organizing an AIDS campaign here in Bhutan. I would like to ask you if I can use your concept and design to create awareness here. Thank you.